I’ve stumbled across the lovely Gillian’s blog and thought I’d join in with my top 5 for 2015…..So here’s goes:
My 1st ever pair of Jeggings and being a Guest Blogger for Minerva Crafts!
My 1st ever proper tailored Men’s Waistcoat from Great British Sewing Bee 1st Book.
1st ever Bag Making Projects where i was a pattern tester for Lisa Lam of U-Handbag! OMG!!
My Wedding Outfit for my Cousin’s Wedding in July
One of my recent Tutorials for Sew Simple The Nancy Tunic Top/Dress where everything went according to plan with no mis-haps for a change!
Unfortunately i don’t have 5 but i do have these 2 which didn’t go well 😦
The Francoise from Tilly and the Buttons – Lots of adjustments yet it was still too baggy round the back of the shoulders 😦
New Look Pattern 6285 – Measured my essentials and cut out the pattern according to them yet it still was too baggy but i do like the fabric though
Being a part of The Simple Sew Blogger Team and in Issue 21 of Love Sewing Magazine we was all featured!
Being able to make costumes for both my boys for School. Ethan as a Caveman and Rhys as a King for his 1st Nativity!!
Of course receiving my brand spanking new Singer Sewing Machine for my Birthday back in July!!
Being able to go to ICHF Hobby and Sewing at Birmingham NEC back in March.
Also had my 1st go at Christmas Decorations for the home and made plenty of bunting!!
- I’ve come along way from April of what i can sew now!
- I can actually write tutorials and remembering to take plenty of photos
- I have learnt some great techniques this year – Buttonholes, setting in sleeves and mastering the invisible zip!
- I can make bags and home accessories too not just clothes
- Being able to make Clothes that fit me perfectly
- Try and make more clothes for the hubby and boys
- Have a dabble into more home accessories
- Make a Coat
- Try and arrange a Local Sew Get together
- Get to know more bloggers!
Phew!!! What a Review of 2015!!
All the Best for 2016 Everyone!